Pact 0.0.9 - QoL Features and Bug Fixes
Here's a load of fixes targeting areas I've gotten reports on. Chagelist:
- Added speech bubbles to social locations so they can respond to events
- Fixed opening menu flow to hide the UI until the world is created (suggested by gornova)
- Most UI now renders under cards so you can easily look at them
- Mana and Gold fields are now auto-populated with relevant spells and mana costs (suggested by gornova)
- Eternal Flame can now duplicate exhausted spells
- In combat, drag a card over something you can't target and you will get a popup explaining why you can't target it
- Mouse over bandits and demon hunters will now display their difficulty (suggested by gornova)
- Fixed a crash when a location that is temporarily exhausted is replaced
- Bulwark no longer shields back row allies, only front row allies (suggested by Jason)
- Added a persistent cue for Demon Hunters to make them easier to spot when on a location (suggested by gornova)
- When hitting end turn, the turn does not progress if the player is in the middle of an animation until the animation finishes (suggested by Jason)
- An animation plays whenever an ability is added to either map or combat hands, showing you where the new ability ended up.
- If you build in a location that a Demon Hunter is about to enter, it used to break the Demon Hunter, leaving them there forever unable to attack. This is now fixed. (Reported by Jason)
- Fixed a soft lock that occured sometimes when allied Pikemen or Knights tried to self buff (reported by Jason)
- Fixed a bug causing units to always target the same enemy with every ability / attack.
pact-windows-x64.zip 154 MB
Version 0.0.9 Apr 01, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.